Please check this page for the latest updates on our safety procedures and protocols. This is the best place to find answers to questions you may have regarding our plans and how we are responding COVID-19 within our restaurant.
Phenomenal Aire Units Now Installed
Our customer’s and staff’s health and safety is a top priority, which is why we installed three Phenomenal Aire filtration units on October 28. According to the company that makes them, these units use a bipolar ionization technology that deactivates 99.40% of COVID-19. To further clean the air inside the restaurant, the air filtration system is in operation 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you’d like to hear more about the science behind this filtration system, here’s more information from the company Innovative Bioanalysis.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at 401-847-5506.
Curbside pickup is available for guests during our hours of operation listed above. You can view our full menu here. Our prix fixe menu is also available for curbside pickup from Sunday to Thursday only. To ensure the continued safety of our staff and customers, we’re maintaining the following guidelines for curbside pickup:
• All orders must be placed by phone.
• Guests can walk up to pickup their takeout orders (if you’re not fully vaccinated, then mask is required).
• We have also implemented contactless pickup for orders. Our patrons can stay in their cars and call upon arrival. Our staff will bring the food out to your car and place it in your backseat or trunk.
And as always, please let us know of any allergies when you place your order.
Following state guidelines, people who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear a mask at Jo’s, but we are still requiring people who are not fully vaccinated to wear a mask. If you’d like to read more about Rhode Island’s guidelines, you can visit ReopeningRI.com.
We are currently accepting reservations for in-person dining as well as walk-in seating based on availability. Reservations are suggested for in-person dining.
Please note that due to staffing shortages that our restaurant is currently experiencing (like so many others), we are not operating at full capacity yet. As a result, we currently cannot accommodate reservations that are for more than 8 people (per reservation). We ask that you please be kind and patient with the staff that are working. Thank you for your support and understanding.
To make a reservation, please call us at 401-847-5506 or make a reservation on OpenTable. We will be available to take calls for reservations after 2:00 pm.
- Please arrive as close to your reservation time as possible.
- Due to state mandates, there will be a time limit of 90 minutes for dining time (2 hours for parties of 6 or more) in order to fairly utilize our limited capacity.
The health and safety of restaurant employees and customers is a top priority. In addition to our standard sanitation procedures, we are following the guidance of the CDC and the local health department. We will continue to do so throughout this situation.
• We have increased the frequency of sanitizing high traffic touch-points regularly throughout the day.
• Any employee who is ill is required to stay home from work.
• We will continue to follow our standard practice of having the restaurant professionally cleaned every night, including the front and back of house.
Thank you for your continued support.
Jo’s American Bistro